Jakt på bl.a. björn, älg och fågel. Jakt- och skytteutbildningar bl.a. Jägarexamen och Björnjakt. Viltskådning och Fiske. Äventyr, event och teamutveckling.

Booking

All packages and events are tailor-made by Exclusive Adventure. This means that bookings are only made after we have contacted the potential guest by email or telephone. We will only confirm a booking once we have agreed the content and price. After the guest’s approval of the booking, we send an invoice for 30% of the total cost. Payment must be made within 15 day and is valid as a booking confirmation. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the package/event. We will send more information to the e-mail address provided when we have received the first payment.

Deposits will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation.

Contact details

When taking contact and making bookings, it is important that we receive the contact details of all the participants. Please state who is responsible for the booking.

  • Name
  • Telephone number
  • E-mail

Contact Exclusive Adventure for booking and information

info@exclusiveadventure.se

Fredrik +46 (0)70 570 7556

Liability

Exclusive Adventure cannot be held liable for:

  • the weather’s influence on the package/event; fog, rain, wind, etc.
  • the impact of other businesses; tree felling, large reindeer herds or other livestock, etc.
  • if the County Administrative Board closes the hunt due to the quota being reached.
  • Exclusive Adventure sells experiences and can never guarantee that a hunting guest will have the opportunity to shoot.

Exclusive Adventure cannot be held liable, including financially, when the package/event cannot be held due to extreme weather conditions or similar circumstances.

We reserve the right to cancel trips due to external factors that make it impossible to carry it out.

As Exclusive Adventure’s packages/events have greatly differing forms and content, there are different conditions for liability for each package/event. Specific terms and conditions are detailed in the information drawn up between Exclusive Adventure and the guest.

Insurance and guarantees

Participants must have their own travel insurance, as well as cancellation insurance where necessary.